Le souffle du dragon Index du Forum -> AMBASSADE PUBLIQUE -> LA TAVERNE -> How Do You Untag Pictures On Facebook App

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
trevas

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do You Untag Pictures On Facebook App Répondre en citant

How Do You Untag Pictures On Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD

Other people will still be able to see the post if they're friends with the person who posted it, or if the post is public. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. This icon is in the upper-right side of the Facebook page. Yahoo Answers Popular When someone I follow Answers a question Follows a question Rates an answer Asks a question Wins a best answer Default Apply Cancel . Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips You can also untag posts in your News Feed on desktop by clicking in the top-right corner of the post, clicking Remove Tag, and confirming the decision when prompted. This tab is in the upper-left side of the page. No problem except the number listed was an old number of mine that I no longer have access to. 4 Scroll down and tap Photos. Is there any women in Hollywood with the class of Ivanka Trump? Who else could play Ivanka, top ten most beautiful women in the world. Tagged posts will still be viewable by friends of the original poster. If there was a post associated with the photo, the post will also be removed. It's a tab just below your cover photo. Warnings Unless you have the entire photo removed, it can still be seen in the News Feed and other places on Facebook. Tap your name. You'll find this tab on the left side of the page. This ensures that you will be able to review every post people tag you in before it gets posted to your Facebook page. 7 Check the "It's spam" box, then click Continue. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. On Android, you must first scroll down. Doing so removes your name from the post and removes the post from your Facebook page. If you come across someone's photo, and it is offensive or against the Terms of Service, you can report it. EDIT Edit this Article . 6 Click Report/Remove Tag. 20 answers Movies 3 days ago Do you think that Oprah Winfrey would be a better president than Trump? 289 answers Politics 2 days ago Are you intelligent? 216 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago Poll: Do you have to take medication every day? 99 answers Newborn & Baby 1 day ago Why does Iran hate the USA? 133 answers Politics 2 days ago What color eyes do you have? 165 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago Do you drink tap water? 401 answers Non-Alcoholic Drinks 3 days ago Do you talk a lot? 122 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago Do you judge people who do cocaine for fun? 164 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago How I can contact a Facebook representative or customer service directly? Hi there, thanks for reading. It's a tab just below your cover photo. Business Communications & Etiquette. Tagged posts will still be viewable by friends of the original poster. Finances & Taxes. Contact Facebook if they refuse. 5 Select a photo to delete. The damage from the heat burned and destroyed about 65ft of cedar fencing, melted the shingles on the roof and the fire spread to the corner of the home. Can I delete photos from my timeline if they are in an album without deleting the album? Answer this question Flag as. Tap 3. 5 Tap Photos of You. I had taken a nap about a week or so ago and went to log back on to my account. Just click the little arrow in the top left corner of the post and click the "report post" button. You can untag photos -- but not posts -- from the iPhone app 5a02188284
facebook install for android phonehtml code for facebook feed on websitecreate skype account in facebookfriendship hurt quotes for facebooksamsung s3850 facebook appsophie le bot facebookhow to hack facebook account using scriptshow do you create a page on facebook appdownload old facebook version for mobiletelecharger applis facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le souffle du dragon Index du Forum -> LA TAVERNE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com